• Preferred seeding with the Elite start wave of the P2A70. No need to line up early, we'll save you a premium start line spot
(or Wave 1 – 4 if you prefer).
• Dedicated pre-race bus and bike truck service.
• Early bird registration pickup at Neworld Cycle.
• Guided pre-ride of selected course sections prior to event – date to be determined
• Valet breakdown service. We won't be there when you flat, but you will get a dedicated phone # to call if you really, really need a lift to the finish.
• Reserved parking at both the Start and Finish line.
• Pre race mechanical services if required.
• P2A swag - TBA but its always cool
• Pre-race soigneur services including, race food, energy gels and energy drinks, warm up tent, trainer, embrocation, espresso/coffee and snacks.
• Post race soigneur services including massage and reserved health club shower facilities.
• Post race valet bike wash courtesy of Red Hill Car Wash.
• Premium post race meal and meet and greet with Olympians and professional and elite cyclists brought to you by The John Trim Group/Scotia McLeod.
• Concierge Q&A service ( AVAILABLE SOON - ONLY VIPs Please!!!) CLICK HERE TO EMAIL
Entry fee: $202. Only 250 VIP registrations will be accepted.